Revolving Reference Committee to Hear Two Resolutions
On February 2 at 7:00pm, MSNJ’s Revolving Reference Committee (RRC) will hear two resolutions via webinar.
- Physician/Patient Relationship – Right to Continuity of Care, Admitting and Consultation Privileges for Family Physician and internist for their Hospitalized Patients – Camden County
- Recreational Use and Abuse of Prescription Drugs – Hudson County
Information on these resolutions may be found on MSNJ’s website and by taking the following steps:
- Log into the website;
- Click on “Communities” located in the main menu across the top of the screen;
- Then click on “Committees and Councils” from the menu on the left;
- Next click on “Revolving Reference Committee,” which is the 2nd option from the top
The web page will include information on the RRC as well as information on each resolution and submitted comments.
- Webinar: Audio Login Call 866.740.1260 Enter access code: 8961259
- Web Login www.readytalk.com Enter access code: 8961259