MSNJ Hosts 3rd Annual Physicians’ Advocacy Conference
The Medical Society of New Jersey’s 3rd Annual Physicians’ Advocacy Conference and House of Delegates Meeting, presented by Diamond Sponsor Cancer Treatment Centers of America, will be held Friday, May 13 to Saturday, May 14, 2016 at the Stockton Seaview Hotel & Golf Club in Galloway, New Jersey. The morning keynote address will be delivered by the Honorable Stephen M. Sweeney, president of the New Jersey Senate.
Conference workshops feature a variety of advocacy topics, including: Unraveling the Mystery of Insurance Audits, Personalized Care: Improve Satisfaction and Quality and How are Payers Ranking you in Terms of Cost and Quality. Saint Barnabas Medical Center is accredited by MSNJ to provide continuing education for physicians and has designated this educational activity for a maximum of 3 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).
Following the keynote, a number of highly-respected, subject matter experts will join New Jersey physicians to address issues of importance to the physician community – speakers include:
- Ann Marie Apruzzi: Director of Healthcare Management, Clinical Code Integration and Medical Cost Programs, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Sanket Baralay: President and CEO, FIGmd
- Steven M. Goldman, Esq.: Partner, Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP; Past Commissioner, NJ Department of Banking and Insurance
- Maurie Markman, MD: President of Medicine and Science, Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Andrew Pecora, MD, FACP, CPE: Chief Innovations Officer and Vice President of Cancer Services, John Theurer Cancer Center at Hackensack University Medical Center; Partner, Regional Cancer Care Associates; and Professor of Medicine, New Jersey Medical School
- Deborah J. Winegard, Esq.: Of Counsel, Whatley Kallas LLP
Registration is required – visit http://www.msnj.org/annualmeeting or call (609) 896-1766 for more information or to register. For additional information or any questions, contact MSNJ at email@example.com.